‘Peter Scazzero, author of Emotionally Healthy Spirituality (EHS) and related books, states that “It is impossible to become spiritually mature without becoming emotionally healthy”.
Do you feel like you are stuck in a rut, repeating the same frustrating behaviours and experiencing the same emotional struggles over and over? Or perhaps you feel as if your faith has come to a standstill? If so, then EHS is for you. In this eight week course, participants slow down their lives to develop their own personal relationship with Jesus. Each week, one of the following topics is explored:
- – Hearing God’s voice
- – The Problem of Emotionally Unhealthy Spirituality
- – Know Yourself That You May Know God
- – Going Back in Order to Go Forward
- – Journey Through the Wall
- – Enlarge Your Soul Through Grief and Loss
- – Discover the Rhythms of the Daily Office and Sabbath
- – Grow Into an Emotionally Healthy Adult
This 8 week course will be held at the Warehouse from 7:30-9pm on the following days –
May – 3rd, 10th, 24th
June – 7th, 14th, 28th
July – 5th, 12th
Join us for a journey that will transform your life!
Cost – £15 (includes the book and workbook needed for the course). We never want finances to stand in the way of people’s growth, so if you need financial assistance, please get in touch.
Please note that this course will take place upstairs in The Warehouse and unfortunately there will be no disabled access without using the stairs.